This past weekend was jam packed full of activities. Saturday I found myself wheeling a canoe down Maddy's residential street towards the beautiful blue ocean*. The sun was shining high in the sky and we had a twelve pack of coronas, a lime, a knife and a portable speaker. Life was good. We paddled out a ways, dropped a crab trap(which we still have yet to retrieve, rookie mistake) and settled ashore Jimmy Chicken Island. It was such an insanely gorgeous day out - we laid on the beach, drank some beers, watched & listened to the Oak Bay Tea Party from afar and worked on our tans. After returning to land a summer barbeque was in order and after filling ourselves to the brim we set out for a night on the town.
*I'd be lying if I said I did anything more than supervise Maddy and Robb's hard work.
*****************************
***********************
No comments:
Post a Comment