May came and went in the blink of an eye. It was truly a whirlwind month of happiness, laughter, a bit of sadness and a lot of studying. I finished a 24 day intensive history course at my University and celebrated by going to Sasquatch! with a bunch of my bestfriends. I successfully completed my May resolution and blogged atleast three times a week. Although it is no longer imperative that I maintain my tri-weekly blogging routine I am going to do my best to keep it up. Blogging is a really good creative outlet in which I can practice and improve upon my writing, document the happenings in my life and keep others up to date. My new resolution for the month of June is to abstain from bacon for the
entire month, an imposing challenge considering my affinity for the delicious breakfast treat. Here goes nothing!
*************************
The best of the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment