Friday, May 3, 2013

A Whistler Easter


This Easter, British Columbia experienced record breaking temperature highs. I was lucky enough to be in Whistler for some Spring Skiing and managed to soak up every little ounce of that beautiful sunshine. The snow wasn't amazing but I had no complaints. The runs weren't too busy and the weather was incredible -- first sunburn of the season, check! We enjoyed some major father-daughter bonding on the slopes by day and went to sleep every night with wonderfully full tummies. Some of my friends were up at Whistler too and we spent our last night together sitting by the outdoor fires at the Chateau Whistler. I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter long weekend as much as I did:)






Snowsuit circa 1980's - still going strong.


Mandatory photo-op with the Tusk.




After years and years of driving by, we finally stopped at the Brittania Mine.


Stair runs anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment