Monday, May 13, 2013

The Night That Never Was




My wonderful bestfriend Maddy had a few of us over to her place this past weekend for a little Italian dinner party*. She served us amazing homemade raviolis with tomato sauce (also homemade), kale salad (from the garden) and garlic toast made with this bread. Dinner was complete with laughs, smiles and good wine. While we ate dessert - sea salt caramel ice cream and berries - we decided to play charades. To say it was a hilarious game would be a major understatement. It was one of the funniest games of charades I've ever played. Many more friends arrived soon after and the real party began. We danced to some classic 90's tunes and enjoyed a steady flow of beverages. Things escalated pretty quickly and the night definitely had some interesting twists and turns - sprained ankles, disappearing phones (&people) but, will forever be one for the books. I love my friends and am so fortunate to have such amazing people in my life. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekends too! xoxo

*Don't mind my subpar photography skills. Working on it!

************************





As I said, things escalated quickly.

**********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment