Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Chocolate Covered Strawberries



A while back, a bunch of my girlfriends and I decided to get together to celebrate being "Single Ladies" on Valentines Day. Because really, what's the point in wallowing around being sad and lonely because you don't have a date when you can have multiple dates that you know will never break your heart? We all got together at my friend Jess' beautiful downtown condo to enjoy some delicious chocolatey treats and many, many beverages. I brought chocolate covered strawberries which are both sinfully delicious and sinfully easy to make.


First you need to wash your beautiful, ripe strawberries.

Second you need to melt your chocolate and get it nice and gooey.
*I find it much easier to use a double boiler to melt chocolate.

Mmmmmmmmmm.

Third you simply dip your strawberries into the melted chocolate 
while making sure you hold on to the stem.

Fourth you lay them out on a tray/plate/platter, preferably 
on parchment paper to ensure that they'll come off clean when you want to indulge!

*******************************

All the single ladies (minus a few).

***************



No comments:

Post a Comment